Old Parliament House would like to acknowledge the National Archives of Australia for its generous support of this webquest.
We would like to thank the following for their participation in this webquest:
- ABC - The Media Report, The Religion Report, Time Frame, Behind the News
- Arts Faculty, Monash University
- Australian Government Department of Veterans' Affairs
- Australian Human Rights Commission
- Australia Security Intelligence Organisation
- Australasian Legal Information Institute
- Australian War Memorial
- Discovering Democracy
- Environment ACT
- Evatt Foundation, University of New South Wales
- Flinders University Library
- High Court of Australia
- Meg Luttrell, St Francis Xavier College
- Menzies Virtual Museum, Sir Robert Menzies Memorial Foundation Limited
- Michael Thwaites
- Mitchell Library, State Library of New South Wales
- National Library of Australia
- National Museum of Australia
- Picture Australia (Now Trove)
- Robert Manne
- School of Business, University of Sydney
- National Film and Sound Archive
- Screen Australia, Australian Biography
- Susan Kearns, Alfred Deakin High School
- The Age
- The National Centre for History Education
- The Sydney Morning Herald
This website is the copyright of the Commonwealth of Australia. You may download, display, print or reproduce this material in unaltered form only for your personal, non-commercial use or use within your organisation. Apart from any use permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 you must not copy, adapt, publish, distribute or commercialise any material contained on this site without the permission of Old Parliament House.
References to other sites are provided as an information service only and should not be construed as an endorsement of any organisation or product. Conversely, omissions should not be construed as non-endorsement. Although care has been taken to provide links to suitable material from this site, no guarantee can be given about the suitability, completeness or accuracy of any of the material that this site may be linked to or other material on the Internet. Neither Old Parliament House nor the Commonwealth can accept any responsibility for the content of material that may be encountered.
Further, neither Old Parliament House nor the Commonwealth can accept any liability if sites referred to or services offered in this homepage are not available at any particular time.